We’re dedicated to Commercial Building Inspections and Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments For Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas Ft Worth and surrounding Texas areas.
We only inspect Commercial Properties. Our team of building inspectors specialize in commercial construction and building maintenance. Our detailed property condition reports, cover major building systems with ages and life expectancies of systems such as, roofing and HVAC. Other features of our reports include permit history and ADA checklists.
Types of buildings include:
Food Processing Plants
Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
Our Fast, Accurate, Easy to Read reports follow ASTME Standards accepted by banks and lending institutions.
- Performance of an on-site visit to view present conditions (chemical spill residue, die-back of vegetation, etc.) ; hazardous substances or petroleum products usage (presence of above ground or underground storage tanks, storage of acids, etc.); and evaluate any likely environmentally hazardous site history.
- Evaluation of risks of neighboring properties upon the subject property
- Review of Federal, State, Local and Tribal Records out to distances specified by the ASTM 1528 and AAI Standards (ranging from 1/8 to 1 mile depending on the database)
- Interview of persons knowledgeable regarding the property history (past owners, present owner, key site manager, present tenants, neighbors).
- A comprehensive report with findings and recommendations is delivered via email within 7-12 business days depending on complexity and size of site.
Savvy Inspections was founded in 2004. We’re a Texas owned and operated company with offices in San Antonio, Austin, Houston & DFW Texas.
Our fully insured consultation firm consists of a small team of ex commercial contractors, and engineers with over 100 years combined experience and technical training in commercial construction, building maintenance and environmental assessments.
Austin San Antonio Houston Dallas Fort Worth Kyle San Marcos Lubbock El Paso College Station Killeen Temple Round Rock Georgetown Cedar Park Bastrop New Braunfels San Marcos Gonzales Kerrville Dilley Victoria Huntsville Conroe Spring Sugar Land Beaumont Burnet Karnes Beeville Floresville Corpus Christi Laredo McAllen Brownsville Odessa Midland Galveston